Satpura Guided Safari - For Foreigners
Satpura National Park, located in central India, spans 524 square miles of diverse terrain. Famous for its biodiversity, the park is home to Bengal tigers, leopards, and a myriad of flora and fauna. The Tawa Reservoir enhances its scenic beauty, offering boat safaris. Satpura stands out for its unique approach to ecotourism, allowing walking safaris for a more intimate wildlife experience. With rugged landscapes, deep valleys, and meandering rivers, Satpura National Park captivates nature enthusiasts seeking a serene yet adventurous escape, emphasizing the coexistence of wildlife and responsible tourism in this pristine natural sanctuary.
About this activity
Embark on an unforgettable Satpura Jungle Safari in an open Jeep, immersing yourself in the heart of central India's wilderness. Satpura's diverse landscapes, covering 524 square miles, set the stage for a thrilling adventure. Traverse rugged terrains, dense forests, and meandering rivers as you seek encounters with Bengal tigers, leopards, and various wildlife species. The open Jeep safari provides a closer connection to nature, allowing unobstructed views and a sense of being amidst the untamed wilderness. Satpura's commitment to responsible ecotourism ensures a harmonious experience, emphasizing both wildlife conservation and the exhilaration of an authentic jungle safari.
- Private Jeep for jungle safari with experienced driver.
- Live English-speaking tour guide during safari.
- Paid forest entry fees. ( Permit )
- Service charges & all taxes
- Tips for driver and guide.
- Accommodation & food
- Pickup and drop from hotel or airport
- Note: please be aware that this is a tiger reserve, NOT A ZOO. As such, sightings of tigers are unpredictable and cannot be guaranteed.
- Satpura National Park Core Zone Safari remains closed from 1 July to 30 September every year.
- If core zones safari is not available on govt. the portal then your safari will be in the "Buffer Zone" or you can cancel your booking. You will get your full refund ( except for gateway charges ) within 5 to 7 working days.
- Satpura National Park Core Zone Safari remains closed every Wednesday Evening.
- This package does not guarantee to book your safari in a specific zone.
- Satpura National Park has 3 Entry Points Madhai/Panarpani/Churna/Bhimkund. There is a 100 km difference between each entry.
- This tour is only valid for foreign citizens, If you have Indian ID proof, you need to book for the Indian option. Book Safari for Indian
- Send us your ID Proof (like Aadhar, Passport, Pancard, Election Car, DL, or any other ID proof ) for Park entry via WhatsApp or email After booking.
- The Government forest department manages and operates the safari. ( We have to follow the Forest Department rules )
- This package does not guarantee to book your safari in a specific zone. Your safari will be in one of the following zones Madhai/Panarpani/Churna/Bhimkund/Mallupura/. If you want to book a specific zone you have to let us know before the booking.
- Satpura National Park has 3 Entry Points Madhai/Churna/Panarpani. There is a 1000 km difference between each entry.
- Dear Customer, Forest has proposed for rate increase if the same gets approved you will required to pay the difference amount at the time of your safari at the park counter.
- At the time of entry please carry an updated printout of your entry permit also ensure that the QR Code on your permit is not distorted as this QR Code will be scanned for verification.
- It is compulsory to take an authorized park guide with every safari vehicle. Obey the park guide.
- Please don't get down from the vehicle, until advised by the park guide.
- Carry and use of Tobacco items, Inflammable articles, etc. is prohibited inside the protected area.
- Use of and to carry alcohol, and entering in an intoxicated condition is prohibited inside the protected area.
- To carry arms-ammunition and explosives etc. inside the protected area is prohibited.
- The use of polythene is prohibited inside the protected area.
- Littering is prohibited inside the protected area.
- To carry pets inside the protected area is prohibited.
- Creating noises by the use of transistor tape-record or blowing horn or similar equipment is prohibited inside the protected area.
- Except for photography, any other use of the mobile phone is prohibited inside the protected area.
- Lifting of any forest produce plants or animal articles inside the protected area is prohibited.
- Teasing of wild animals, feeding them, or chasing them is prohibited inside the protected area.
- To ensure the safety of wild animal’s speed limit of 20 kmph is decided for the tourist vehicles. In case of speeding please inform to the park management.
- Maintain silence and discipline during safari. Misconduct, Indiscipline, or shouting is prohibited inside the protected area.
- Follow the provisions of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972, M.P. Wildlife (Protection) Rules 1974, and the rules imposed by local management.
- All protected areas will remain closed for tourism and videography/filming/photography on the Government holidays of Dipawali and Holi. Permits if booked on these dates due to any calendar issues shall be cancelled with a full Refund excluding the MPOnline Portal service fee.
- This is a legal entry permit issued as per Rule 34 of Wildlife (Protection) (Madhya Pradesh) Rules, 1974 under Section 28 (1) (d) of the Wildlife (Protection) Act 1972. This entry permit is individual, non-transferable, and valid for entry for the period mentioned in it.
- For Add-On Permits, the first two tourists whose names were permitted were booked have to be present during the park visit otherwise the permit will be considered canceled.